Lower Nith and Distillery Hill, c. 1892
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the Nith looking towards the forks and Distillery Hill - the portion of Paris where Norman Hamilton's distillery was located. Part of Distillery Road is also visible.
This image was printed on the eighth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- The original photograph is significantly faded. An enhanced version has been posted; the original faded photo is also available.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1872]
Width: 11.9 cm
Height: 6.3 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 27, Photo 3
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Lower Nith and Distillery Hill, [ca. 1892], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 27, Photo 3, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON