Guardhouse at Grand River Street Level Crossing
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the guardhouse at the level crossing which existed on Grand River Street from 1854 to 1905. The man depicted in the centre of the photo may be the artist P.G. Wickson.
A similar photograph, taken at the same location and at the same time, was printed on page 7 of At the Forks of the Grand, Volume II.
- Date of Original
Width: 18.7 cm
Height: 10.3 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 9, Photo 2
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Guardhouse at Grand River Street Level Crossing, 18[??], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 9, Photo 2, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON