Paris Telephone Exchange and Operators, 1913
- Unknown, Photographer
- Elkington, Vera, Depicted
- Barker, C.B., Depicted
- McCall, Maud, Depicted
- Arnold, Millie, Depicted
- Emerson, Agnes, Depicted
- Belyea, L.L., Depicted
- Birley. Bessie, Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1909 photograph depicts the telephone exchange and telephone operators in Paris, Ontario. The persons depicted in this photograph are, from left to right: Miss Bessie Birley, Mrs. L.L. Belyea, Mrs. Agnes Emerson, Miss Millie Arnold, Miss Maud McCall, Mr. C.B. Barker (the manager), and Miss Vera Elkington.
This image was printed on the sixth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Paris, Ontario operating staff in 1909. At No. 1 Standard magneto switchboard, from left to right: Miss Bessie Birley, Mr. [sic] L.L. Belyea, Mrs. Agnes Emerson, Miss Millie Arnold, Miss Maud McCall, Mr. C.B. Barker (manager) and Miss Vera Elkington.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Telephone Exchange and Operators, 1913, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.9191.11, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON