View of Paris from East Side of Dundas St. Bridge, c. 1875
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows Paris as seen from the Dundas Street bridge, circa 1875. The primary factory seen here is the knitting mill of Clay & McCosh; other factories which drew their power from the same mill-race can also be seen.
This image was printed on the fourth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1875]
Width: 11.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 27, Photo 2
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1894745018969 Longitude: -80.3744101524353
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- View of Paris from East Side of Dundas St. Bridge, [ca. 1875], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 27, Photo 2, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON