Paris Railway Station, c. 1928
- Smith, Donald A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Canadian National railway station in Paris. It was built to replace the older junction station in 1907, and was used until 1968.
This image was printed on the third page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- (On original matting)
Canadian National Railway Station, Paris, Ont.
Railway Station c. 1928 Broadway St.
Copied and enlarged by D.A. Smith
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1928]
Width: 23.5 cm
Height: 17.5 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Railway Station, [ca. 1928], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.1152.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON