Junction of Grand Western Railway and Buffalo Goderich Railway Lines, c. 1860
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the junction of the Great Western Railway and the Buffalo-Goderich Railway in Paris, around 1860. The locomotive seen to the right is named "Venus."
This image was printed on the second page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
Width: 16 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 4, Photo 3
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Junction of Grand Western Railway and Buffalo Goderich Railway Lines, [ca. 1860], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 4, Photo 3, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON