Quit Claim Deed Between James Fisher and Robert Fisher
- Fisher, James Merchant, Author
- Fisher, Frances Charlotte, Author
- Fisher, Robert, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1853 deed transfers ownership of Lot 7, East side of Dumfries and Lot 7, West side of Burwell, and the site of the old Town Hall from James Fisher and his wife Frances to his brother Robert.
James and Robert had bought this land in 1845 from Hiram Capron; that deed is also included in this collection and is linked to on the right.
- Date of Original
- 15 Oct. 1853
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Quit Claim Deed Between James Fisher and Robert Fisher, Hiram Capron Collection, 2007.0158.11, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON