The Paris Star, February 11, 1852
- The Paris Star (Paris, Ontario), 11 Feb 1852
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This issue of The Paris Star is from Wednesday, February 11, 1852; it is one of the oldest surviving complete issues of this newspaper. Many of its issues prior to 1900 were destroyed in a flood at the Star's headquarters.
This online edition was scanned from a reprinted edition created in the 1950s, which was smaller than the full-size broadsheet on which the original was printed.
- The Paris Star
- Place of Publication
- Paris, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- 11 Feb 1852
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON