Looking Down Broadway St. from Station Hill
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph, taken near the railway station at the top of Broadway Street, depicts the road going down the hill. Two horse-carts can be seen, along with a cart at the side of the road.
The original print of this photograph is badly faded. A contrast-enhanced black and white version is also provided.
- Paris, Ont Looking down Broadway St. from Station Hill
Taken from where C.N.R. Station down Broadway St.
- Date of Original
Width: 18.75 cm
Height: 14.2 cm
- Local identifier
- 2001.0005.445, 1999.0005.497
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2013750226359 Longitude: -80.394344329834
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Looking Down Broadway St. from Station Hill, 18[??], Hiram Capron Collection, 2001.0005.445, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON