View East out William St on Grand River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts William Street opening out onto Grand River Street, with a view of the Gore Hotel and a bookstore. A cow and a public pump are visible on William Street.
This image was printed on page 110 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- Looking East on William St. towards Grand River. Note the cow and public pump.
- Date of Original
Width: 10.3 cm
Height: 6.75 cm
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.194101 Longitude: -80.384514
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- View East out William St on Grand River, 18[??], Hiram Capron Collection, 2001.0005.436, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON