Parade on East Side of River St, late 1800s
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a horse parade down River Street (now Grand River Street). The banner reads "Join Us In Our Celebration."
A similar photograph, taken from the same angle and at the same day, is also a part of this collection and is linked to on the right.
- According to the inscription on the matte, it was taken before the fire and is dated before 1900.
- East side of River St
from Arlington Hotel
Donated by G. Parsons
- Date of Original
Width: 16.75 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1941716326901 Longitude: -80.3847849369049
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Parade on East Side of River St, 18[9?], Hiram Capron Collection, 1999.1618.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON