Land Indenture Between Hiram Capron and William Dickson
- Capron, Hiram, Author
- Dickson, William, Author
- Racey, Thomas, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This land indenture grants Hiram Capron fifty acres of land containing timber in the north quarter of lot 35, Dumfries. This land was sold to him by William Dickson.
The obscured line of text reads “ing ; and the reversion and reversions, remainder [illegible] remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof, and of every part and parcel thereof ; and all the estate, right, title, interest, claim, and demand, either at law or in”.
The witnesses to the indenture's signing were William Dickson, Jr, and Robert Dickson. It is signed by Thomas Racey, the registrar of the County of Halton.
- Though the contract is dated 1841, Racey's signature is dated July 26th, 1841.
- Date of Original
- 25 Nov. 1839
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Paris Museum and Historical Society
Phone: (519) 442-9295
15 Curtis Avenue North
Paris, Ontario, Canada
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Indenture Between Hiram Capron and William Dickson, 1839, Hiram Capron Collection, 1999.0383.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary