Abstract of Title to Gore North of Dundas Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This abstract of title provides the transactional history of the areas of Paris known as “Gore North of Dundas Street,” which had at various times belonged to Christopher Holme, William Holme, Thomas Clark, Samuel Street, and Hiram Capron. It was prepared in 1855 at the time of the incorporation of Paris in order to assess an accurate picture of land division and ownership. While it references a map, no map was included in this copy. There is a map included with the Abstract to Title of Lot 30, also part of this collection, which is linked to on the right.
- The accession numbers are in reverse sequence from the page numbers.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- 1999.9024.01 - 05
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Abstract of Title to Gore North of Dundas Street, 1855, Hiram Capron Collection, 1999.9024.01-05, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON