Birch Bark Letter to Edith from Lizzie Eldridge
- Mystery Question
- Is there anyone who can read the contents of this letter to Edith?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Eldridge, Lizzie, Author
- Edith, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a letter written from Lizzie Eldridge to a Mrs. Edith dated June 3rd 1894. The letter is written on thin pieces of birch bark. The words "Wentworth Sta. June 3 1894" and "Dear friend Edith" can be read on the front, while the reverse side is marked "X. This is the one we could not have when painting," and the final page is signed from "Lizzie Eldridge." The title page also has her name on it along with a decorated piece of flowers and a scroll of paper.
- The contents of the letter are illegible.
- Date of Original
- 3 June 1894
- Personal Name(s)
- Edith, Lizzie Eldridge
- Local identifier
- Shirley Caron Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25011 Longitude: -79.99964
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Birch Bark Letter to Edith from Lizzie Eldridge. June 3, 1894. Shirley Caron Collection. Item No. 2019SC001.034.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary