Framed Photograph of a Man, Head and Shoulders Studio Image
- Neil, Charles J., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black-and-white photographs
- This item consists of a framed photograph of a man having his picture taken in a studio. The picture focuses on his head and shoulders, and he is well-dressed. It is unknown when the image was taken. The photo was taken by Charles J. Neil, located at 514 Queen St., Toronto, Ontario. Size 2.75x3.75”.
- Charles J. Neil, 514 Queen St., Toronto, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Shirley Caron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
Latitude: 43.65011 Longitude: -79.3829
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Framed Photograph of a Man, Head and Shoulders Studio Image. C1896. Shirley Caron Collection. Item No. 2019SC001.024.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary