McComb Family 50th Anniversary Photograph, 1948
- Mystery Question
- Where was this photograph taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a family photograph from 1948 related to the 50th Anniversary of grandma and grandpa McComb and mostly shows younger members of their family, plus two Kemkes family members.
- This photograph was generously provided by David Kemkes at the 2019 Scan and Share held at Glen Morris on January 26, 2019.
- Reverse: 50th Anniversary, Grandma + Grandpa McComb
Back Row - Glen, ---- Joyce, Shirley, Jack, June, Muriel, Bob.
Front Row - Doug, Howard, Russell, Jean Kemkes, Chester, Bert, George, Bernice
Standing - Jessie Kemkes, David, Harold McComb.
(all McCombs except Jean + Jessie Kemkes)
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Kemkes Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- McComb Family 50th Anniversary Photograph, 1948. Kemkes Family Collection. Item No. 2019KD005.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary