Deed of Land Situate between Annie Ramsay Brown and Randall Duncan Langs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An Deed of Land Situate between Annie Ramsay Brown and Randall Duncan Langs dated the 19th of March 1948 for “part of the Northerly part of Lot Number Eight on the North side of the Ancaster Road in the said Township of Brantford” sold for the sum of eleven hundred and fifty dollars. Randall Langs also agrees to pay the existing mortgage in favour of James H. Greig for the sum of two thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars at four percent per annum.
- Date of Original
- March 19, 1948
- Personal Name(s)
- Brown, Annie ; Langs, Randall ; Greig, James
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Situate between Annie Ramsay Brown and Randall Duncan Langs, 19 March 1948. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.39
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary