Last Will and Testament of Elizabeth Duncan
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The last will and testament of Elizabeth Duncan dated the 27th of February 1899. In it, she bequeaths to her daughter Ann all “wearing apparel,” household goods and furniture, part of lot number 6 in the Fourth Concession of the Township of Brantford on the north side of Ancaster road, as well as three thousand dollars to be paid within a year of her death. To her adopted daughter Eliza Vince, commonly known as Eliza Duncan, she gives two hundred dollars and the use within her natural life of lot number 4 in the village of Cainsville. The rest of her property being lot numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8 in the village of Cainsville shall be divided equally between her children Alexander Duncan, William Duncan and Ann Langs.
- Date of Original:
- February 27, 1899
- Personal Name(s):
- Duncan, Elizabeth ; Langs, Ann ; Duncan, Eliza ; Duncan, Alexander ; Duncan, William
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Last Will and Testament of Elizabeth Duncan, 27 February 1899. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.38
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary