Property Tax Slip to Wallace Langs
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A property tax slip dated April 12th 1865 regarding 74 acres of property located in Ward 5, number 8, Cainsville, belonging to Wallace Langs, at a total property value of one thousand three hundred and fifty dollars.
- Date of Original:
- April 12, 1865
- Personal Name(s):
- Langs, Wallace
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Property Tax Slip to Wallace Langs, 12 April 1865. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.37
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary