Letter from W.B. Keele to John Langs
- Keele, W.B, Author
- Langs, John, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter from W.B. Kreele to John Langs requesting his signature upon a petition and a surveyor’s description of his property to be sent as soon as possible regarding a conflict of patents upon a lease.
- Date of Original
- July 1, 1844
- Personal Name(s)
- Keele, W.B ; Langs, John
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Letter from W.B. Keele to John Langs, 01 July 1844. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.36
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary