Indenture between John Langs and Elizabeth Daniels
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- An indenture between John Langs and Elizabeth Daniels dated the 21st of April 1854 for one hundred and forty-nine acres composed of lot number eight in the first range south of Ancaster road in the township of Brantford purchased for the sum of two hundred and fifty pounds.
- Date of Original:
- April 21, 1845
- Personal Name(s):
- Langs, John ; Duncan, Elizabeth
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Indenture between John Langs and Elizabeth Daniels, April 21, 1845. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.31
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary