Indenture between the Executors of Annie Langs and Bertrand Harkness
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- An undated, typewritten short form of conveyance between the executors of the last will and testament of Annie Langs and Bertrand Thomas Harkness for land composed of parts of lot six and seven south of Hamilton road in the village of Cainsville for the sum of four hundred dollars.
- Date of Original:
- Personal Name(s):
- Langs, Annie ; Duncan, Elizabeth ; Duncan, William ; Harkness, Bertrand Thomas ; Thomas, Ethel May ; Langs, Annie Alberta
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Indenture between the Executors of Annie Langs and Bertrand Harkness. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.29
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary