Last Will and Testament of Edwin R Langs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The last will and testament of Edwin Ruthven Langs dated the 17th of January 1898. In it, he bequeaths the sum of one hundred dollars to his children William Orpheus Langs, Major Henry Langs, Annie Alberta Langs and Clara Rosamund Langs to be paid within a year after his death. To his wife Annie Langs he gives all his household goods and furniture and specifies that his wife should have the use of his lands until his youngest son, Edwin Randall Langs, attains the age of twenty-one. All remaining real-estate and property Is bequeathed to his son Edwin Randall. Finally, he gives an acre of land on lot nine on the North side of Hamilton Road to the trustees of the Langford Methodist Church where a monument has been erected to the memory of the late John Langs. The burying ground is to be used exclusively for the descendants of John Langs and his collateral relatives.
- Date of Original
- January 17, 1898
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, Edwin Rutheven ; Langs, William Orpheus ; Langs, Henry ; Langs, Annie Alberta ; Langs, Clara Rosamund ; Langs, Annie ; Langs, Edwin Randall ; Sims, Edwin ; Westbrook, Anthony
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Last Will and Testament of Edwin R Langs, 17 January 1898. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.26
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary