Statutory Declaration from Winnie Langs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A statutory declaration by Winnie Langs dated the 29th of June 1946 regarding the matter of the title to part of Lot 9, First Range north of Hamilton Road in the Township of Brantford. Winnie declares that Edwin Randall Langs died on or about the 22nd of October, 1945, that he was the son of Edwin Ruthven Langs, that Edwin Ruthven received the described lands of the 9th of October 1897 from Elizabeth Duncan, that Edwin Randall received the lands from his father and that in his will he conveyed the lands to The Director Veterans’ Land by deed dated the 29th of June, 1946. She also assures that she has no knowledge of any adverse claims against the lands, no proposal has ever been made under the Farmers’ Creditors Arrangement Act and that Edwin Randall Langs has no claim or interest under an oil or gas agreement registered as #39978.
- Date of Original
- June 29, 1946
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, Winnie ; Langs, Edwin Randall ; Langs, Edwin Ruthven ; Duncan, Elizabeth
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Statutory Declaration from Winnie Langs, 29 June 1946. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.25
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary