Deed of Land between Joseph Thomas, Deborah Thomas and William Duncan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A Deed of Land between Joseph Thomas, his wife Deborah Thomas and William Duncan dated the sixth day of December 1852 for lots four and five on the north side of Ancaster Road in the village of Cayuga Heights for the sum of fifty two pounds.
- Date of Original
- December 6, 1852
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land between Joseph Thomas, Deborah Thomas and William Duncan, 6 December 1852. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.21
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary