Mortgage between John Langs and George Tiffany
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A mortgage agreement between John Langs and George Tiffany dated May 1852 for one hundred and nineteen acres comprised of the East part of lot nine on the north side of Ancaster Road purchased for the sum of one hundred pounds.
- Date of Original
- May, 1852
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, John ; Langs, Sarah ; Tiffany, George
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage between John Langs and George Tiffany, May 1852. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.20
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary