Deed of Land Situate between Elizabeth Duncan, Edwin Langs and Annie Langs
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A deed of land situate between Edwin R. Langs and Elizabeth Duncan dated the 9th of September 1896 for sixty-eight acres of lot nine in the first range north of Ancaster Road in the Township of Brantford purchased for the sum of three thousand five hundred dollars.
- Date of Original:
- September 9, 1896
- Personal Name(s):
- Duncan, Elizabeth ; Langs, Edwin R ; Langs, Annie
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Deed of Land Situate between Elizabeth Duncan, Edwin Langs and Annie Langs, 9 September 1896. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.19
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary