Bill of Sale Agreement between Elizabeth Duncan and Edwin Langs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A bill of sale between Elizabeth Duncan and Edwin Langs dated the 8th of October 1897 for one cream horse, about fifteen years old, one brown horse, about five years old, three cows, two wagons, one buggy, two ploughs, two harrows, one sleigh, lumber, one coal stove and various other “goods and chattels” for the sum of two hundred and fifty dollars.
- Date of Original
- October 8, 1897
- Personal Name(s)
- Duncan, Elizabeth ; Langs, Edwin
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Bill of Sale Agreement between Elizabeth Duncan and Edwin Langs, 08 Oct 1897. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.16
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary