Land Deed between The Corporation of the Town of Brantford and William Duncan
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A document of indenture between the Corporation of the Town of Brantford and William Duncan dated the 21st of June 1867 for lots number four, five, six, seven and eight in the village of Cainsville for the sum of four hundred and eighty dollars and fifty seven cents.
- Date of Original:
- June 21, 1867
- Personal Name(s):
- Duncan, William
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Land Deed between The Corporation of the Town of Brantford and William Duncan, 21 June 1867. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.15
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary