Deed of Land between Annie Alberta Langs and Carrie Elizabeth Day
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A deed of land situate between Annie Alberta Langs to Carrie Elizabeth Day dated February 14th 1920 composed of parts of lots number four and five on the south side of Hamilton Road in the Village of Cainsville for the sum of twenty-two hundred dollars.
- Date of Original
- February 14, 1920
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, Annie Alberta ; Day, Carrie Elizabeth
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1668 Longitude: -80.13295
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land between Annie Alberta Langs and Carrie Elizabeth Day, 14 Feb 1920. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.14
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary