Death Notice William Duncan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A death notice printed with decorative border for William Duncan. It informs the reader that William Duncan passed away at Cainsville on Tuesday Morning, July 13th 1880 and invites friends and acquaintances to the funeral taking place from his late residence in Cainsville to the Old Cemetery, Brantford on Wednesday, the 14th at 4 PM.
- Date of Original
- July 18, 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Duncan, William
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1668 Longitude: -80.13295
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- William Duncan Death Notice, 13 July 1880. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.13
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary