Last Will and Testament of Winnie Luella Langs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The last will and testament of Winnie Luella Langs dated November 21st 1967. In it, she appoints her son Randall Duncan Langs and his wife Laura Elvira as trustees and executors of her estate. It is signed and witnessed in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- November 21, 1967
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, Winnie Luella ; Langs, Randall Duncan ; Langs, Laura Elvira
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1668 Longitude: -80.13295
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Last Will and Testament of Winnie Luella Langs, 21 Nov 1967. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.9
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary