Indenture to Heirs of John Lang
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A document of indenture between the heirs of late John Langs N. Langs (1st parts), E.R. Langs (2nd parts), W.W. Langs (4th parts) and S. Langs (3rd parts), Martha Millard, Elizabeth Woods, M. S. Langs, C.V. Langs, L. Langs and J Wedgwood Bowlby. Also Martin Millard and R. Woods to J. Wedgewood Bowlby. It is dated December 24th 1861.
- Date of Original:
- December 24, 1861
- Personal Name(s):
- John Langs ; N Langs ; ER Langs ; WW Langs ; S Langs ; Martha Millard ; Elizabeth Woods ; MS Langs ; CV Langs ; L Langs ; J Wedgwood Bowlby ; Martin Millard ; R Woods
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Indenture to Heirs of John Lang, 24 Dec 1861. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.06
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary