Letter to Randall D Langs from the law firm of Trepanier, Hagey, Kneale and Wiacek
- Hagey, Henry, Author
Langs, Randall D, Recipient
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A letter from Henry Hagey writing on behalf of the law firm Trepanier, Hagey, Kneale and Wiacek from October 3, 1974 to Randall D. Langs. In the letter he confirms the mortgage transaction of Chisholm, part of Lot 9, Range One and remarks that since there are no buildings currently on the property Randall’s name will not appear on the insurance policy. However, once a structure has been completed, he will receive a copy of the policy.
- Date of Original:
- October 3, 1974
- Personal Name(s):
- Randall D Langs ; Henry L Hagey
- Local identifier:
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Letter to Randall D Langs from the law firm of Trepanier, Hagey, Kneale and Wiacek, Oct 03, 1974. Langs Family Personal Collection, Item No. 2017NL001.4
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary