Abstract of Title to The Langs Family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An abstract of title issued by the Canadian Farm Loan Board ranging from August 18, 1849 to January 28, 1955 for partitions of Lot 9, 1st Range North of Ancaster Road in the Township of Brantford to the Langs family. It displays the various times the land was subsequently subdivided and partitioned over the proceeding century.
While the document mostly describes transfers of property, it also includes an oil and gas lease dated October 27, 1910 from Nicholas Near to N.H. Bowlby for “the right to drill etc. for all petroleum & natural gas to be found in said lands, and to place machinery etc.”
- Date of Original
- February 1957
- Personal Name(s)
- Langs, John ; Duncan, Elizabeth ; Langs, Edwin R ; Langs, Annie ; Hawley, Arthur W ; Near, Nicholas J ; Bowlby Nolan H ; Bisnett, Charles L ; Forsayeth, Bremner GP ; Greig, James Henry ; French, Harold F ; Maybee, Daniel ; Reinbold, George ; Langs, Winnie ; Brown, Annie R ; Langs, Randall D ; Greig, Frances W ; Campbell, Annie J ; Langs, Orpheus ; Robinson, William
- Local identifier
- Langs Family Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1668 Longitude: -80.13295
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Abstract of Title for Land Owned by the Langs Family. Langs Family Personal Collection. The Langs Family, Item No. 2017NL001.2
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Provided by the Langs Family"
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary