- Media Type
- Item Type
This 1.5 storey Arts and Crafts style bungalow, located on Maple Avenue South, was built in 1920 and is designated as a heritage property. Much has been updated throughout the home but you can still appreciate the architecture and design of the interior and exterior.
1920 - House was built1
19?? – McPhail Family purchased home1
19?? – Androtti Family purchased home1
19?? – Presgave Family purchased home1
19?? - Upstairs rented out to Sunny Thomas1
19?? - Upstairs rented out to Reg McIntyre1
19?? - Flower beds added in the backyard1
19?? - Shed turned into porch1
1971 - Haymill and horse stalls torn down1
1971 - Garage built1
1972 - Formaldehyde insulation added1
1973 - Two maple trees cut down1
1974 - Kitchen gutted1
1975 - Replaced brick and re-insulated with fiber glass1
1983 - Skelton's purchased home and planted hedges1
1985 - Durham family purchased home1
1995 - Garden shed built1
1995 - Changed kitchen counter-top1
2006 - Furnace replaced1
2016 - Replaced windows1
2017 - Linden tree cut down1
- LuAnne Durham and Rick Bennett. Personal Interview, June 2017.
- Durham, LuAnne. Bennett, Rick. (June 2017). Personal Interview.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Recommended Citation
- The Presgrave House, 2017. County of Brant Public Library. Item No. 2017CB008.
- For Research Purposes Only.
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0