Remembrance Day Ceremony, c. 1935
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a Remembrance Day ceremony held at the Paris Cenotaph, located in downtown Paris, Ontario, circa 1935. A minister is speaking, standing on a raised platform behind a podium, directly in front of the Cenotaph. There are four individuals are standing behind the minister and the podium. The central group is flanked on the right by cadets in the background, and veterans in the foreground, with civilians on the left with wreaths. In the background are houses and a large brick building.
- Remembrance Day Ceremony, c. 1935
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Circa 1935
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Paris Museum and Historical Society
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Remembrance Day Ceremony, c. 1935, Paris Museum and Historical Society. 1999.0249.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON