Grand Trunk Railway Bridge at Brantford, 1919
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Hand tinted photograph of the Grand Trunk Railway Bridge at Brantford in 1919. The bridge is tinted red, and the sky is tinted blue. There are industrial buildings in the left background.
Photograph is captioned "G.T.R. BRIDGE BRANTFORD 1919."
- Photograph is part of the 2017EG002 collection associated with Dr. Courtland Casimer Fissette of Brantford, Ontario. He volunteered in the Royal Army Medical Corps in England from 1916 to 1917, and in the Canadian Army Medical Corps from 1917 to 1918. Fissette returned to his Brantford home following his military service, therefore he might have taken the photograph in 1919.
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Fissette, Dr. Courtland Casimer
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.26636
- M. Eleanor (Tate) Gloster
- Recommended Citation
- Grand Trunk Railway Bridge at Brantford, 1919. M. Eleanor Gloster, 2017EG002.008.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary