Cockshutt Summer House Blueprints
- Media Type
- Item Type
- These are the original blueprints for the Cockshutt summer house in Brantford, Ontario built circa 1901 for Frank and Lenore Cockshutt. Cyrus K. Porter & Son Architects from Buffalo, New York drew the blueprints for the home. An in-depth history of the house, as well as photographs of the exterior, can be viewed by clicking the link to the right.
The blueprints are labeled as follows:
1. Entrance Front
2. West Elevation
3. East Elevation Front
4. East Elevation Back
5. River Front
6. Foundation Plan
7. First Floor Plan
8. Second Floor Plan
9. Third Floor Plan
10. Cellar Plan
11. Front Door and Hall Window Detail
12. Living Room Details
13. Hall & Staircase, Kitchen & Pantry
- Personal Name(s)
- Cockshutt, Frank ; Cockshutt, Lenore
- Language of Item
- Provided by Brant County Museum and Archives
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Cockshutt Summer House Blueprints, date unknown. Provided by Brant County Museum and Archives, Photograph No. 2014.49.
- Image provided for research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary