Photograph of the Arlington from Grand River Street North
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the Arlington hotel from Grand River Street North. The name of the hotel on the plaster unit that is visible in this photo has since been removed. Although difficult to see, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce is situated on the other side of the Arlington at the corner of William Street and Grand River Street North. In the foreground of the photo, there are advertisements for Moriarity Real Estate and Player's cigarettes. The date of the photograph is unknown.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the Arlington Hotel, date unknown. Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2016PM010.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON