Photograph of the Parking Lot Behind Arlington Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the parking lot located behind the Arlington hotel. The join where the brick addition and the original plaster building meet can be seen in the photo. The addition was added by Mr. Eaton circa 1883. The date of the photograph is unknown.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the Arlington Parking Lot, date unknown. Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2016PM009.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON