Photograph of the Steeple at St. James Anglican Church
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this photograph was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the steeple at St. James Anglican Church in Paris, Ontario. The cobblestone construction done by Levi Boughton in 1839 is visible in the photograph, as are the decorative quoins on the left corner of the building. The steeple has a finial on its very top, and Gothic windows are present on the steeple tower and on the side of the building. The date of the photograph is unknown.
- Personal Name(s)
- Boughton, Levi
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the Steeple at St. James Anglican Church, date unknown. Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2016PM027.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON