Photograph of the Side of St. James Anglican Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the side of the St. James Anglican Church in Paris, Ontario. The cobblestone church built by Levi Boughton in 1839 is of the Gothic Revival architectural style, and the Gothic, center pointed windows are visible in this photo. A small dormer window is also visible on the right side of the roof that has since been removed. The date of the photograph is unknown.
- Personal Name(s)
- Boughton, Levi
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the Side of St. James Anglican Church, date unknown. Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 1999.0731.01.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON