Photograph of St. James Anglican Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the front of St. James Anglican Church on Burwell Street in Paris, Ontario. The nave was built of cobblestone by Levi Boughton in 1839. A pointed Gothic window and doorway is visible, as well as the octagonal bell tower. The photograph is dated 1955.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the St. James Anglican Church, 1955. Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2007.0055.23.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON