Aerial Photograph of the Harley Homestead
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an aerial photograph of the Harley Homestead. Although the date is unknown, it is presumed to be 1948. The smaller barn in the photograph was blown down in hurricane Hazel in 1954. The large tree in the center of the photograph has since been taken down and replaced with a garden. There is an outhouse visible to the right and slightly behind the home. This was removed in 1955 after indoor plumbing was installed. Stairs to the middle building in the group of houses are also visible.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Generously provided by Linda Robbins.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Aerial Photograph of the Harley Homestead, c. 1948. Linda Robbins Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016LR006.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary