Photograph of the Paris Library Reading Area
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the reading area by the fireplace at the Paris Public Library in May 1952. There is a table around the pillar that formerly rested on the corner of a desk. The reference section is in an alcove beyond the pillar underneath the magazines and beside the high school section.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Provided by Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Library Reading Area, 1952. Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2016PM020.
- Location of Original
- Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON