Photograph of Penman's Workers Cottage on Willow Street in Paris
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of 28 and 30 Willow Street in Paris, Ontario. This semi-attached home was one of the workman's cottages built by John Penman for workers of the Penman's Mill in 1916. The cottages are symmetrical redbrick dwellings with front verandahs. Notice the dormer with a hipped roof in the center of the roof. This photograph was taken circa 1978.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of 28 and 30 Willow Street Paris, c. 1978. Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2016PM007.
- Location of Original
- Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- For research purposes only.
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON