Photograph of Glen Morris
- George Allan Howlett, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph of Glen Morris was taken from the top of what was the Ingalls’ house, possibly in the spring. The trees in the foreground bottom were apple trees as this had been an orchard at one time. The car on the lower left of the photograph apparently belonged to "Big" Bill Wallace, a man famous for his strength.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by George Allan Howlett.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Glen Morris, 1948. George Allan Howlett Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016GH005.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary