Land Deed Agreement between William and Maggie Fleming and Charles Stewart
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In this photocopy of a land indenture, Charles Stewart sold a parcel of land in Glen Morris to William Fleming for $275. The lot was a portion of lot 19 on 6th concession on Dunbar Street, now known as the Griffin house.
The complete list of signatories is:
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- McDonald, Malcolm ; Fleming, William ; Fleming, Maggie ; Stewart, Charles
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by Shirley Griffin.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Indenture Between Charles Stewart and Will Fleming, 1898. Shirley Griffin Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016SN001.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary