Back Numbers Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a postcard titled "Back Numbers - St. George," with a photograph of a yoke of oxen pulling a wagon of gravel or manure. The phrase "back numbers" is used to refer to old, out-of-date issues of a periodical. The date is unknown but presumed to be around 1916-1920.
This description was provided by Cliff Jones of the South Dumfries Historical Society. The postcard was provided by Helen Simpson.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Provided by Helen Simpson.
- Recommended Citation
- Back Numbers St. George, 1916. Helen Simpson Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016SH007.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary